Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Media Centre Extender Query

• 27-05-2011 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭

I've recently set up the windows media centre extender on my laptop to stream movies from my laptop and NAS to my xbox 360. Unfortunately the bloody things only play half screen kinda (it's some sort of small widescreen).

Is there anyway I can get them to play full screen??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

sounds weird, i take it you tried all different resolutions and options on the tv itself?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

if you have a media center remote.

while playing the video on the xbox press info and move over to display options (think thats whats its called will check later)

from there you can select various options that will stretch the video to fit the screen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Has anyone managed to stream wirelessly from a pc to an xbox connected to a UPC issued cisco epc2425 router? it's wrecking my head trying to get it to work!

Advertisement