Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reported posts

Options
  • 27-05-2011 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭

I think that some sort of system where users could see the action taken on reported posts would be really useful. Just something where you could see if a user was banned for their post, if action was taken or if the report was inappropriate.

I have never received any feedback on any posts I have reported. As such, I sometimes don't report posts as I'm not sure if they should be reported. If there was a system where users could check what happens to their reported posts, I think it would cut down on the amount of inappropriate reports.

Just a suggestion!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

This is more of a policy decision than a technical one. Moved from Site Development to Feedback.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Another thread on it here.

Advertisement