Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Activating anothers downloaded games on my psp?

• 27-05-2011 11:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,773 ✭✭✭✭

Anyway, i got a used PSP and it works fine. I got with it a memory card with a couple of games on it, good ones too from the PSN store. I restored the defaults and updated it and then plugged it into my own PS3 and have no lost the licence for those games.

Is there anyway of getting them back at all or would I have to activate it with the PS3 or account they were bought with.

Cheers.

Also any game recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,555 ✭✭✭✭Varik

You can only have 1 psn account and 1 set of games/dlc activated on a psp at a time.

You would need to activate them on the original guys account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,773 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Cheers, thought as much. Dont know why i did it, the games I have on the ps3 are a bit meh and the ones the seller gave me were rather good. Have a good few others anyway and will avail of the 2 free ones as well

Advertisement