Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student's Union

Options
  • 28-05-2011 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Just wondering if anyone knows when the new sabbats take up their role?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

In a few days afaik, they'll be around atm for crossover training.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

1st of July is the date I was told. That when all new sabats and student elected PRO's and Officers take up their new roles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Glenomena2011

That giant sucking sound you hear is your money going into a black hole.
    They must have started "work" already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 scuzzam

That giant sucking sound you hear is your money going into a black hole.
    They must have started "work" already.

Not answering my question and not relevant... To be honest i'm so fed up of people who feel the need to slag off the SU at every opportunity. You don't think they do anything for you? Ok, that's your opinion, but i for one don't want or need to hear it in every thread that mentions them.

/rant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Glenomena2011

Long as they're taking my money without my permission, wasting that money in droves, and forcing me to be a member, I will criticize them at every available opportunity, its only by relentless complaining about the siltation at every turn every time the SU is brought up that the grievances of people who don't like the current SU situation will be highlighted and eventually things may change.
    If they want to start acting like other unions and have voluntary membership, not based on threats or coercion, then I'll be happy to stop complaining

• Advertisement
Advertisement