Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water quality

• 28-05-2011 1:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I don't know if someone has posted on this already but has anyone else noticed the foul chemical taste from the tap water lately. I tried using a filter but it does no good, so for the moment I'm just using bottled water.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

My father-in-law made a comment this evening to the effect that he couldn't stand drinking the tap water over the past week. He's using bottled water at the moment.

He's just finished a short stay out in the hospital, so he reckoned it was that, but you could be on to something there.

Haven't noticed it myself, but I've got no sense of smell! God knows what I could be drinking and not know about it! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 PennyJellies

€3 on all drinks in The Exchange, Ballybricken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

That's a tad expensive for water tbh

I haven't used this offer but if you like Eddie Rockets I think it's fairly good. Yjere are usually vouchers in the Waterford Today...

:rolleyes: lol, you're right :p

• Advertisement

I thought I was posting in the bargain alerts for waterford but found myself in the water quality forum???? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I don't know if someone has posted on this already but has anyone else noticed the foul chemical taste from the tap water lately. I tried using a filter but it does no good, so for the moment I'm just using bottled water.

In Ferrybank its fine but in Chistendom, its undrinkable. Everyone I know in Christendom Avenue uses bottled water... bloody expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

I always thought water around the Dunmore road area was odd tasting compared to around grange heights

Advertisement