Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For people around the village?

Options
  • 28-05-2011 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Does anybody know why there are people constantly sitting in cars all night beside the Teagasc Training Centre (just up from Larkins) on the Kells road?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Must be eating their chips.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

It's a well known dogging spot.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 thewiseoldwoman

hectorh wrote: »
    Does anybody know why there are people constantly sitting in cars all night beside the Teagasc Training Centre (just up from Larkins) on the Kells road?

You must be up all night watching the place to know they are there,maybe they suffer from insomnia just like yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

They're probably reading boards. Next time go over and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Really:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

So they're all sitting in their cars after the strenuous exercise that is walking their dogs? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11 hectorh

Thought that. First thought the boy racers moved up the road after the fruit and veg shop took over the garage but didn't see body kits, tinted windows, etc.

They're definitely not eating chips or walking dogs anyway because I've often walked past and returned couple hours later with same people sitting in cars staring me out.

Unusual place for dogging. Whatever you're into sure.

Sounds odd if they're just sitting in their cars staring at you, surely? Thought they'd have better things to be looking at or doing...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

hectorh wrote: »
    First thought the boy racers moved up the road after the fruit and veg shop took over the garage but didn't see body kits, tinted windows, etc
    No they are hanging around Woodies car park now peeking under each others bonnets and examining each others back boxes to see whose is the loudest.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

fabbydabby wrote: »
    No they are hanging around Woodies car park now peeking under each others bonnets and examining each others back boxes to see whose is the loudest.
    If the white Subaru isn't there that means petrol has vanished from earth:eek:

• Advertisement

Sounds like dogging to me....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

That was my hilarious implication, yes.

• Subscribers Posts: 4,419 ✭✭✭PhilipMarlowe

Fabby, you could have a career in explaining witticisms.

[size=-2]Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You understand it better but the frog dies in the process."
    — E. B. White[/size]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

That was my hilarious implication, yes.
    foiled again by your rapier wit!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Plug wrote: »
    If the white Subaru isn't there that means petrol has vanished from earth:eek:

If only you knew how true that was ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Plug wrote: »
    Is that you?

Lol no.

I know him though, and before you ask, no I don't hang around the carpark either!

Had forgotten about this....

Advertisement