Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Immobiliser

• 28-05-2011 2:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hi

I sometimes help my brother on his farm with taking the horns off the young bulls he has. Sometimes they can get a bit giddy and it is dangerous for both animal and person so he is looking to get a new immobiliser. They are fabulous machine and have been doing the job well apart from the odd death here or there but his current one is on the brink. He says there is a lot of rigmarole over them now and legality so probably can only get them off other farmers.

Thanks, I'll give him all the relevant info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭leg wax

wait till lost see's this?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Tora Bora

Hi

I sometimes help my brother on his farm with taking the horns off the young bulls he has. Sometimes they can get a bit giddy and it is dangerous for both animal and person so he is looking to get a new immobiliser. They are fabulous machine and have been doing the job well apart from the odd death here or there but his current one is on the brink. He says there is a lot of rigmarole over them now and legality so probably can only get them off other farmers.

Thanks, I'll give him all the relevant info.

Apart from the odd death here and there:D Fcuking classic;)

Would that be the odd man or the odd beast that dies in this annual ritual.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Butcher Boy

what asylum is he after breaking out of ?:eek::eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭pakalasa

what asylum is he after breaking out of ?:eek::eek::eek:
    .................says the 'Butcher Boy'........i've seen the film.:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Guys- thats it.
    The immobilisers are now strictly vet use only.
    Thread closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement