Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mythos

Options
  • 28-05-2011 3:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hey folks!

So paysafecard is having a raffle for vouchers to get in-game stuff in a game called "Mythos" so I thought I'd take a look ... but then I saw that the website says it's a "Hack'n'Slay MMO" ...
    Well, I'm not really a fan of hack'n'slay so I'm not sure that's my kind of game and I since I currently have a very slow inet connection I don't want to download it if I surely won't like it, anyway...

So, has anyone played it before and knows whether it's really mostly hack'n'slay or is it more or less a normal MMO that's just focussing on the senseless fighting part a bit more?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Seems to be a hack'n'slash alright. Could be decent though, looks polished.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭ThunderApple

Omfg! well, I have absolutely nothing against the paysafecard and I have no idea what a Hack'n'Slay MMO could be... but I guess I'm never going to like this game. These spiders - buaaaaaaaah!!! *puke* this is not my type of the game. Besides, I've bought the Witcher 2. Oh boy, I love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

thats a MMO?? looks like a solo game from 10 years ago

Advertisement