Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney series can relax people's heart

• 28-05-2011 4:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Disney's The Lion King is finally available on DVD. Considered the cream of the crop of all the Disney cartoons of many, it's definitely worth owner.Walt Disneys 164 DVD I do not think I'll go down in history as I am sure most of you know. Chances are you've already seen the movie and you expect to own a piece of media that does not rot like your VHS tape that probably fell apart now.One Tree Hill DVD Even if Disney released a couple in the making of this film, you buy it.Fortunately, this is one of the best releases ever.Video and Audio is supreme in this release. Particularly striking is the 5.1 audio.The Office DVD All news releases from Disney and more. This is the most I think, with the powerful music and sound effects present in this edition hearing James Earl Jones as Mufasa roars in his thunderous 5.1 is absolutely fantastic.House MD DVD Similarly, excellent music, such as the opening Circle of Life. Present in this version is the original theatrical version, and experience a version with new music / song. In fact, I did not like the new song,24 Hours DVD but some may. Extra material is present on a second DVD and are mentioned in Amazon product details ... I have not had time to go through them yet so I can not comment on the extras. I just watched the film. To be honest, the film would be worth it as a single disc release, so I'm happy as it is.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,811 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Reported as spam for deletion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hazmer1

I've found GoPro to be a right pain in the ass. We get alot of it at work for Watchdog/Rogue Trader and it takes, Duplicate File Finder ages to convert. I love that camera companys sell these formats and then the post production company gets blamed when it takes hours to import. I've used format factory to convert them, I long for the day Avid allows them to be imported directly.

John

Advertisement