Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Found a mobile phone

Options
  • 28-05-2011 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    While out last night in Cork City I found a mobile phone with a meteor sim in it. I contacted someone on the phone but soon after it switched off and I couldn't get into again because it needed a pin. Should I just contact meteor by phone?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I just got a meteor sim there and took down a few numbers such as home etc. Tried ringing the house phone but no answer. I'll give it a go later. It's one of those new smartphones, want so bad!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

Fair play on your honesty Walshy. The owner will be very relieved when they get it back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

fair play to ye anyway keep tryin hapend to me a while back thank god for the chap who found it went out of his way to help would have been lost without the numbers on that phone

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Your local Meteor store should contact the customer for you as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I just got a meteor sim there and took down a few numbers such as home etc. Tried ringing the house phone but no answer. I'll give it a go later. It's one of those new smartphones, want so bad!:D
    Fair play to ya, a lot of new smartphones can be tracked down by the owner anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Dammer

+100000000

fair play to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 25,461 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Go into a Meteor shop and show them the SIMM, they can lookup the owner of the phone and send them an e-mail with your details so you can arrange to meet to hand over the phone.

All sorted now and 10 bottles of Bud for my trouble, how did she know it was my favourite:D

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭LukeS_

Fair play. Wish there were more people out there like you. :D

Just as a matter of fact, do you know what phone it was? :p just curious being the phone geek that I am. :D:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭First Focus

That is fantastic of you to do for someone, i lost my iphone 4 last week and i'm completly gutted over it, of course i hadn't it insured, costly lesson, so walshy, well done, i wish who ever found my phone was as honest as you, good news story for someone

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

was she hot ?

LukeS_ wrote: »
    Fair play. Wish there were more people out there like you. :D

Just as a matter of fact, do you know what phone it was? :p just curious being the phone geek that I am. :D:p

Nokia not sure which model.Around the size of a small laptop anyways:D
    was she hot ?
    Is that you? I rather not say just incase;)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,013 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Is that you? I rather not say just incase;)

Thats a no :D:D:D

Advertisement