Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Defence Donegal Branch

Options
  • 28-05-2011 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have tried to contact the Donegal branch of the Civil Defence on numerous occasions as I'm interested in joining. I have never had any success however in getting someone to answer the phone, return my calls or respond to the on-line enquiry form. Does anyone have any involvement with them that could advise the best way to contact them or have any further information etc.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I was involved in it years ago but wouldn't really know anyone in it now. The HQ is just off the Railway Road in Stranorlar and I know that Edel Wilson is the head honcho.

If I get a phone number I'll post it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

That would be great thanks, I have the number off the website but it just seems to go to an answering machine. Maybe calling in would be the best bet if I can find out what kind of hours there is someone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You can have them contact you by completing the details here. which will get to their HQ in Dublin.

Alternatively you could email Edel Wilson.....ewilson@donegalcoco.ie

The phone numbers listed on the Councils web site are wrong as they are old Letterkenny numbers and as I said above they are now based in Stranorlar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Hi there,

I have tried to contact the Donegal branch of the Civil Defence on numerous occasions as I'm interested in joining. I have never had any success however in getting someone to answer the phone, return my calls or respond to the on-line enquiry form. Does anyone have any involvement with them that could advise the best way to contact them or have any further information etc.

Thanks in advance!

I know that the office was closed for around two months. They are trying to get through the backlog of work now. Try again through the website

Advertisement