Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baseball Rules and Reg's

• 28-05-2011 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hey lad's just wondering is their any site i can go to to get the run down on the rules etc of baseball started to watch it with a friend of mine, it's a great game to watch just need to a run down of the rules etc, as i dont want to be asking me mate all the time about the rules etc

Thanks in advance
    DST

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

As with most things, Wikipedia could be your first point of call. They explain it quite well.

If you want to know about the tactics and what's actually going on, a great book to get is 'Watching Baseball Smarter" by Zach Hample.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Well the official rules are on MLB.com but if you want it in slightly easier to understand language I'd go to wikipedia for the parts you are unsure about.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭deepsouthtalla

Thanks Lads :)

Advertisement