Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waterford Tall Ships 2011

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

I was down with them myself this morning - Will develop on Monday morning!

It's leaving for Hamburg this evening (weather pending), and public access is closing at 7, so if you're around do pop down there, it's a great ship!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Fajitas! wrote: »
    I was down with them myself this morning - Will develop on Monday morning!

It's leaving for Hamburg this evening (weather pending), and public access is closing at 7, so if you're around do pop down there, it's a great ship!

It is indeed. A lot of people think it's here tomorrow as well. Bummer.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 berryredjen

Does anyone know if it is definitely open today (Sunday) for visits or has the ship departed? Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It was still there on my way home from the pub last night, so they must be staying 'til Monday (Or so the crew were saying). As far as I know, public access is closed, but it might be worth popping over if it's still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 henna

Got a few myself last Friday when passing:

US Barque Eagle

:):):)

• Advertisement

henna wrote: »
    Got a few myself last Friday when passing:

US Barque Eagle

:):):)

Great shots. What a wonderful vessel and crew.

Freddie59...... Just checked your flickr pictures and what a surprise to see me talking to the two female crew members on board...:eek: :eek: :eek:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/23296461@N04/5767779816/in/photostream/

So near and yet so far........:D :D:D:D:D

Nice pics...looking forward to Waterford for the event...

henna wrote: »
    Freddie59...... Just checked your flickr pictures and what a surprise to see me talking to the two female crew members on board...:eek: :eek: :eek:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/23296461@N04/5767779816/in/photostream/

So near and yet so far........:D :D:D:D:D

Nice pics...looking forward to Waterford for the event...

Wow! Was that you? I was going to have a chat, but you were otherwise, ahem, occupied!!:D Pity.:(

All part of the Job....:D You take the good with the bad....:D:D

Hope to be around Waterford for the event so if you see me give me a shout...(Unless, of course, I'm otherwise occupied..!!! :D:D;);) )

Advertisement