Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need Help Streaming

• 28-05-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

I have a HD PVR which I want to use to stream my PS3 on Justin.Tv.I use Xsplit to broadcast.I have no problem getting the video to work.Its clear and the framerate is decent enough but I have a serious problem with the audio.

Theres no game sounds coming into the stream at all.My microphone on my laptop is the only thing picking up sound and after a couple of seconds it starts to repaet itself on the stream and makes an awful buzzing noise.I've tried to select stereo mix in Xsplit but this still results in the buzzing.If I turn my microphone on my laptop off there is no sound in the stream at all.I've looked at a couple of videos on Youtube but it still wont work for me.

I would appreciate if someone could help me in getting my audio to work.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

The first, and most important question I have to ask: Are you running Windows XP?

PS: Use NGame.tv instead :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Nope I'm using Windows 7.I got some sound to work through the microphone in my laptop.Its managing to pick up the game sounds but its still very fuzzy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,605 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Hmmm. Well, I don't use an HD PVR, so I probably can't help you much more I'm afraid. Hopefully one of the many lads who do use one will be able to give you a hand :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

TheChrisD wrote: »
    Hmmm. Well, I don't use an HD PVR, so I probably can't help you much more I'm afraid. Hopefully one of the many lads who do use one will be able to give you a hand :)

OK thanks anyway

Advertisement