Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Higher level Biology experiments

• 28-05-2011 2:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

Hi guys I havn't done any study on any of the experiment questions for biology yet and I have no idea what ones to look over, if anyone has any advice on what experiments to go over that would be much appreciated ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭BrendaN_f

you should probably just go over all of them. the biology experiments arent very in-depth at all, and it's only worth 60 marks.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭brian93

My teacher thinks that one of the 4 enzymes ones are a good bet of coming up (Heat, Temperature, pH and the immobilized enzymes)

Also she recommended to know the DNA one, the Alcohol production one & the dicot one. Probabaly a few more. You should know most, they're easy enough. Oh and one of the agar plate ones too probably.

I know i didn't narrow it down too much, but I hope it helps all the same :D

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭B_Fanatic

I agree with Brendan. They're seriously easy and you could easily write them all out in a day.

Advertisement