Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod secrets REVEALED

Options
  • 28-05-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

I'm absolutely livid today, I saw something in the Mod forum that has made me completely disappointed in everything that boards holds dear. I cant believe this is happening so I'm sharing it with everyone :(

I give up, this will possibly be the last post I make here because of all this crap, it ends here, I'm finally going to reveal everything before they ban me. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAS COME TO THIS.

This ought to get a few mods scared now that anyone can see what they're up to, the below screenshot is taken from the mod forum, look at the lies, look at the mocking, look at the HATRED.

RISE UP FELLOW USERS

LOOK AT THIS SCREENSHOT

[url=https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/3841/160830.jpg[/img][/url]
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You have bewildered me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

what is this I don't even

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Silverfish wrote: »
    You have bewildered me

Yes, that's it, we know nothing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

*Bans Gordon*

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

:pac: The things you gotta do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,502 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Obviously a mod in-joke. All plebs please leave. :confused:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

I have no clue what this is about. I'm a tad slow witted at times mind.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

Darragh wrote: »
    *Bans Gordon*

I'm looking forward to that prison thread. Gordon will rip him to shr.......oh:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Gordon you really should be ashamed of yourself doing this in public. You should know there are things former admins are supposed keep confidential even after they've stepped down.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What is THIS WITCHERY, WHY IS MY IMAGE NOT SHOWING??? CONSPIRACY

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You know fine rightly why it's not showing, and you know the developments that are in the pipeline preventing your image from showing. You shouldn't be doing this. You've just lost all my respect.

I'm being oppressed!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

That would be DeVore.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Gordon wrote: »
    I'm being oppressed!

Is it not the duty of a mod to oppress people?

You're being banned when he sees this. I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a breach of the non-disclosure agreement you signed when you were an admin.

psni wrote: »
    You're being banned when he sees this. I'd be very surprised if this wasn't a breach of the non-disclosure agreement you signed when you were an admin.
    I didn't wet sign it, just the precursor dry confirmation.

Tacit agreement is enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I subscribed anyway...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Tallon wrote: »
    I subscribed anyway...

Get you. No recession for you it seems.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,189 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im lost... is it April somewhere?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Overheal wrote: »

Its geek humour. Real knee slapping stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

Jesus Gordon, that's some shameful stuff in that pic :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

Ooh, gold. Sign me up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Is 3pm not too early to be drinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Overheal wrote: »

Gordon stepped down as admin.

Still had access to the mod forum.

Had to reveal secrets to get banned from the place.

The End.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Bored now. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Wha ??

January wrote: »
    Wha ??
    It's alright, your disgust and hatred for Gordon is now shared among all moderators. You're not alone. The office have hired a professional counsellor for those mods affected by this outrageous abuse of power and trust. Make an appointment in the mod forum if you feel that you can't go on because all of your hope is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Is this something to do with the Coke and Hookers?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement