Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cakes In Tralee

Options
  • 28-05-2011 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know of a place in Tralee that makes tiered cakes? I usually get cakes from O'Mahony's Bakery but I don't think they do tiered ones.... Thanks for any help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭invicta

try jams in ballyseedy garden center.They do a wonDerful selection of cakes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Are you looking for dessert type cakes or occasion cakes covered in fondant icing (eg weddings, birthdays, etc)? I assume it's the second type if it's a tiered one you're looking for, if so PM me and I can give you a contact or two.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

tcthu wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a place in Tralee that makes tiered cakes? I usually get cakes from O'Mahony's Bakery but I don't think they do tiered ones.... Thanks for any help :)

Christy's Bakery in the Tralee Shopping Centre does them.
    Found their website http://christyshomebakery.com/

Advertisement