Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tarot card reading

Options
  • 28-05-2011 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I had a tarot card reading done a while back. Bascially i manage to place all the cards back in order at the end of the reading. The medium was shock as she never seen this happening before. I asked was it a good thing or bad thing. She couldn't tell me.
    I'm just wondering if anyone ever come across this in tarot cards readings and whats the meaning of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

How do you mean they were all put back in order? Was this after the reading had ended?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ellen27

yes when the reading was finish. She puts them back in order for the next reading after me. But i manage to do it myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

To be honest, I wouldn't take too much from that. It's the sequence of cards within the scope of the reading and in relation to your question that are the important part of the reading.

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

It's like a professional play card shuffler thing to me. We should not try to work out to much from it. It's all about a brain is capable enough to do the guess or calculation work perfectly.

To mods. I guess this thread belong to psychics and medium section here.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ellen27

ok

• Advertisement
Advertisement