Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Track Check-Ins on Facebook Place

• 28-05-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I was wondering if there's a way to see who's checking in to your Facebook place. I can see what friends of mine have checked in when using a normal profile but once I swap to the place page there's no option to see who has checked in.

Thanks in advance,
    Antar.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

to see who has been looking at your profile?
    not possible - yet at least. and those apps floating around saying the likes of 'see who's been viewing...' are rubbish. some will clickjack you, lure you into surveys or allowing access to your profile (so they can then send their crappy links to your friend list), some will even link you to viruses etc....

im confused by what you mean about 'place page' though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭AMPSound

You will be able to see "87 people checked in here" the same as the public can, but for privacy reasons you don't get their names unless you are friends with them. Just go to your place page and you should see a figure.

But in answer to your question, yes you can "track" your checkins by knowing how many checked in - but you won't get their names unless you are friends with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Righto, thanks.

Advertisement