Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of attending this college

Options
  • 28-05-2011 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

hi,
    i was thinking of doing a computer science course here this year. i was just wondering what it is like and is it hard or easy or in between. was also planning on staying on campus for first year so could somebody please tell me roughly how much that would cost and do i need to bring anything with me? was also wondering does the course require a specific laptop or can i pick my own. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭tcawley29

could anyone recommend any places on campus and how much it will cost me. my course will be dn228 (computer science) if i get it. as far as i know it will be on kevin street. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

There is no student accommodation on Kevin Street campus.

I got advanced entry to year 3 of Computer Engineering and I have to say the equipment and facilities are less than standard/up-to-date.

Go to ITB for Computer Science. All their equipment is brand-new and they have the best computer society in the Country.

Advertisement