Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planes in formation

Options
  • 28-05-2011 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Anyone know whats the story with the planes flying in formation over the northside?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭McGarnagle92

ajc100 wrote: »
    Anyone know whats the story with the planes flying in formation over the northside?

Was about to ask this myself.
    It's the Air Corp as far as I know, I just have no idea why.
    Loud yokes!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Username taken

Hi, it's to do with the 75th anniversary of Aer Lingus. They were doing some great displays and acrobatics over the Swords area for about 30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Hi, it's to do with the 75th anniversary of Aer Lingus. They were doing some great displays and acrobatics over the Swords area for about 30 minutes.

Yes it was part of the 75th birthday bash that Aer Lingus held at Hanger 6 yesterday. The aerobatic team were called The Blades. They are all ex-Red Arrows AFAIK and it was an amazing show!

Advertisement