Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20g shells prices???

Options
  • 28-05-2011 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

does anyone know what your local dealer is charging for a slab/carton of 20bore cartridges? light loads, 7 1/2 for clays. there seems to be a big variation in price. my local man is not giving much change from e10 for a box of 25:eek: thats the guts of e100 for a slab. e55 more than 12g!!! is this way over the top?
    thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭kermitpwee

Only buy the 20bores for clays in a slab of 250 my self which works out at 60-65 euro of the local dealer. I think he is 7.50 for 25. Just the basic eley trap cartridge I am getting.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭syconerd

i buy 20 bore shells from John Conroy, Hophall, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. i'll pm his number to ya hes pretty good with the supply hull cartridge company shells

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭jimbrowning

syconerd wrote: »
    i buy 20 bore shells from John Conroy, Hophall, Portlaoise, Co. Laois. i'll pm his number to ya hes pretty good with the supply hull cartridge company shells
    thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭E. Fudd

Could you pm me his number too please?

Advertisement