Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Story heading to Europe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

God I hope this is true. Definitely will have to get this. I'd love to see a situation where the Last story sells enough that Nintendo will consider another partnership with mistwalker for project cafe.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'm hoping they bring Pandora's Tower over as well or at least to the states. It looks amazing and even better than this.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

This will be released on wii only right...no point me really getting one anytime soon with the new coming out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

ohboy, finally. been waiting for agessssssssss!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,481 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I'm always a bit cautious when I hear a game is super popular in Japan - last time was Monster Hunter :P

Curious about this though. I've heard dreaded mention of inspired by MMORPGs, but I think the talent behind it could craft something interesting.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,445 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I'll give it a try anyway. At least we have Xenoblade as well which I've heard described as FF12 but done right.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭megaten

Apperantly Sakaguchi was at a concert in Paris and mentioned that a European release was likely.

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-europe-to-receive-the-last-story-202360.phtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

I haven't been that impressed with the other Mistwalker rpgs. I'll keep an eye on it anyway, though I don't have a Wii:(

• Registered Users Posts: 28 philemon

• Advertisement

We're also getting Xenoblade and supposedly Pandora's Tower. Also don't forget people but Solatorobo will be released this friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

So glad I finally have a Wii! Xenoblade is what I'm most excited for, but I had really hoped The Last Story would come over. I'll have to do my homework on Solatorobo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

Hmmm, I can find three online retailers selling Solatorobo according to gamestracker and one (the only one I'd normally use) is sold out! I've never played Tail Concerto but heard good things.

I'd say a PAL copy will be as rare as hen's teeth a la Inazuma Eleven, thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 philemon

It would seem that Pandora's Tower is on the way too. :D

Advertisement