Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone broadband/bandwidth limit :@

• 28-05-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

Hi,
    How exactly does one check if they're over the limit, and how much bandwidth does Vodafone give by default. Basically you can't stream videos or even youtube videos..wth?
    Is there a way to prevent going over? What's your experience on this?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭dotsman

simply log in to vodafone.ie. All the info is there. Very easy to see (even gives you a pie chart!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Better off in the broadband forum but yes, you don't want to stream a lot with mobile broadband...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Not really a Consumer Issue. Moved to the Broadband forum

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Eman_321

Hi, thanks for reply.
    I am not using mobile broadband. I used to be with BT until Vodafone bought them or something...but the thing is Vodafone charges per 1gb of bandwidth overuse..
    So would the pie chart still be relevant?

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Eman_321 wrote: »
    Hi, thanks for reply.
    I am not using mobile broadband. I used to be with BT until Vodafone bought them or something...but the thing is Vodafone charges per 1gb of bandwidth overuse..
    So would the pie chart still be relevant?

Thanks

Yes, it would still be relevant...

The charges may vary per package, and so would your bandwidth allowance. If you need more bandwidth, contact vodafone to either change package or get a usage add-on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement