Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choose between DLR & RockFitness

Options
  • 29-05-2011 10:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi lads

I have to reduce my weight by 2 stones and looking for a gym that is close to where I live. (Ballintyre). I have narrowed down to these two: DLR Leisure@ Meadowbrook and the other one near Dundrum Town Centre; RockFitness.

(DLR costs € 175 a month and Rock Fitness costs € 50 a month..)

Can you guys please help me choose one of these.. or may be propose any other?

Thanks in advance
    David

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭mwrf

davidson wrote: »
    Hi lads

I have to reduce my weight by 2 stones and looking for a gym that is close to where I live. (Ballintyre). I have narrowed down to these two: DLR Leisure@ Meadowbrook and the other one near Dundrum Town Centre; RockFitness.

(DLR costs € 175 a month and Rock Fitness costs € 50 a month..)

Can you guys please help me choose one of these.. or may be propose any other?

Thanks in advance
    David

It's not 175 per month for Meadowbrook, the prices are here:
    http://www.dlrleisureservices.ie/meadowbrook/membership.php

I go to meadowbrook, it can be busy at peak times, so much so that I avoid going at 5pm-8pm. It's quite small too. You can also pay as you go, 6 euro a visit, so go try it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 davidson

Accepted. Its €175 for 3 months. But yes.. even I found it too small for that kind of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 davidson

6-8 will always be busy in every gym. But does this Meadowbrook has sufficient treadmills for these busy hours?

Advertisement