Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tennis Camp for kids?

Options
  • 29-05-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone knows of any tennis camps running in July or even Tennis coaching in groups through the year in the Wicklow area? I have a 5 1/2 year old that seems to have picked it up and I want to see how he gets on in a camp.

Thanks for any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

There's definitely ones in Greystones tennis club. Their website is here, which has more info on it. It's €59 for members and €69 for non-members. They run for a week and are on for July and August.

There's a tennis club in Bray too so they probably have camps on during the summer as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wonderbunny

Hi, my brother in law is a tennis coach. if you are still looking for a coach i can ask him for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Sparks115

Thanks for the info, will defo look into enrolling him in the Summer camp.

Thanks again:D

Advertisement