Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopping Email Notifications

Options
  • 29-05-2011 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi I'm new, and have noticed that any thread I Post on I get an email when someone else has also posted.

How do I stop this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Click here and scroll down until you see "Messaging & Notification". Make sure that under "Default Thread Subscription Mode" it says "Do not follow", then scroll down and click "Save Changes".

That should do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 PennyJellies

psni wrote: »
    Click here and scroll down until you see "Messaging & Notification". Make sure that under "Default Thread Subscription Mode" it says "Do not follow", then scroll down and click "Save Changes".

That should do it!
    Thanks a million, that was really helpful! I also changed the skin there, I know you'd know that but just posting that for fellow newbies!

Thanks again!! ;)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You're welcome. Have fun!

Advertisement