Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motivation People!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 29-05-2011 12:54pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭

OK folks, I'm in dire need of some motivation! Give me your best!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

Get off boards and STUDY :D

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭flyaway.

Right now, what's getting me through is the thought of opening those results in August and NOT being disappointed. Think of how happy you'll be when you open the envelope and you've done good!

And really just STUDY. There's only a few weeks left and then you're done with the Leaving Cert, forever! It'll be a few crappy weeks but then you'll have the summer ahead of you to recover. ;)

Stop thinking about ways to motivate yourself to study and just sit down and do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

You will be finished in 4 weeks time.. Isn't that motivation enough...?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Gercakeage

20 days and im finished :pac: :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Imagine opening that brown envelope in August, knowing that your teachers and your family will be asking you how many points you got!

I already did my LC and the thought still terrifies me :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Communication and Leadership too..

Oh.. Wait..

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Griffen262

If you fail the Leaving Cert, there is nothing to live for...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Imagine opening that brown envelope in August, knowing that your teachers and your family will be asking you how many points you got!

I already did my LC and the thought still terrifies me :eek:

That terrifies me too:( I'm not telling anyone what I get though. People always compare results, I'm opting out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

All you have to do is work your ass off until the 8th of June and then when it suits up until your last exam. Afterwhich, you wont have to open a book again or sit a subject you don't like. You'll have a few months off until college and hopefully August 17th you'll open your envelope to find results you're proud of and on August 22nd, you'll be accepting a course you want to do. That's whats keeping me going.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭RHunce

My friends motto: You can repeat the leaving cert, but can you repeat a minor championship?

My motto: Do anything to get to college next year!

Do you really want to repeat the leaving cert?

• Advertisement
Advertisement