Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Surf School

Options
  • 29-05-2011 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭

I've never been Surfing but this is the year I try, so i was going to buy the current boards deal with Tramore Sufr school.

Is it a decent place, or would i be best going to the west coast. As i said, i've never been so i dont need 20 footers!

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

Tramore is a great place to surf and is especially suited to beginners!
    I've never used tramore surf school but I see people out from there all the time. Looks like they give good lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

AS the above post said,tramor is decent enough for learners.I'd ring around down there though,as there are a few different surf schools around so ya might get a better deal and I think some of them do one on one sessions as well.I think there's around 4 different schools around the main surfing area of the prom, the one advertising here,oceanics, another one just by there on the main road and T Bay.There's more than likely a few others as well offering lessons.

Advertisement