Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead (RTE pace)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

Maybe, but its been it was around a year after S1, and S2 finished when they aired it on RTE. Perhaps they'll buy the license sooner realising how popular it is now.

They finished season 2 last year before 3 ran in the states so don't see why it would change this year......besides why is anyone here discussing what RTE will show months away, it's at your fingertips now on this here internet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

mrbrown69 wrote: »
    They finished season 2 last year before 3 ran in the states so don't see why it would change this year......besides why is anyone here discussing what RTE will show months away, it's at your fingertips now on this here internet

Meh. Some people don't know how or don't like to watch it online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,286 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 3 starts on RTE 2 tomorrow night at 9.50pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Looking forward this, feels like an eternity since season 2 ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Yep...seems like a hella long time since Season 2 on RTE.

Recently switched to Sky too so will finally be able to watch this in a bit of comfort...Mrs Cartman is not a zombie fan so normally ended up watching this on the RTE player on a clapped out laptop in the kitchen :o

Season 3 is decent by all accounts...think a couple of the original group get killed off fairly early on (in fact, I think the RTE trailer actually shows some of this)

• Advertisement

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Yep...seems like a hella long time since Season 2 on RTE.

Recently switched to Sky too so will finally be able to watch this in a bit of comfort...Mrs Cartman is not a zombie fan so normally ended up watching this on the RTE player on a clapped out laptop in the kitchen :o

Season 3 is decent by all accounts...think a couple of the original group get killed off fairly early on (in fact, I think the RTE trailer actually shows some of this)

Yeah its strange how you can hear spoilers. The big bang theory was on in the back ground one evening and I heard one of the characters say that a certain member of the walking dead cast had been killed off. But I suppose when your this far behind the rest of the world its gonna happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭carveone

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

And cheers to RTE for overlapping it with The Mentalist on RTE 1.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭kooga

don't forget its on channel 5 as well, series 3 episode 1 started last saturday the 29th of June. so two options on a weekly basis.

Fantastic........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭brian_t

kooga wrote: »
    so two options on a weekly basis.

It's also on 5* on Sundays at 10pm
    don't forget its on channel 5 as well, series 3 episode 1 started last saturday the 29th of June
    According to DigiGuide from Channel will be moving The Walking Dead to Mondays at 12 midnight

(Tuesday @ 00.00am - 1.00am to be exact)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭brian_t

Just to clarify my previous post.

The Walking Dead - Episode 2 will be on

5* on Sunday 7th @ 10.00pm

Channel 5 on Tuesday 9th @ 00.00am

and

RTE2 on Tuesday 9th @ 9.50pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Really enjoyed that episode. Plenty of action and a lot less introspection...

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭STEEL COMET

Episode 2: Who do you think was watching the prison in the bushes?

Episode 2: Who do you think was watching the prison in the bushes?

Well taking into account RTEs penchant for giving away the entire season in their preview clips..........I'd say it was Daryl's brother Merle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

What ep in season 2/3 are RTE on now? wanna start recording them.. cheers :)

Gal44 wrote: »
    What ep in season 2/3 are RTE on now? wanna start recording them.. cheers :)

season 3 episode 12/16 next tuesday night the 17/9/13 same as channel 5* which is sunday night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Losing interest in the Walking Dead I have to say....shame, thought it was quite good for the first couple of series :(

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Cartman78 wrote: »
    Losing interest in the Walking Dead I have to say....shame, thought it was quite good for the first couple of series :(

I'm not sure what season you are on but I would say keep watching it! I thought the second half of season 3 was brilliant. Looking forward to season 4.

season three is on rte and channel 5 at the mo? correct?

said in yesterdays examiner that season 5 starts on fox uk on oct 18, are we up to 5 already

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭hipdoobloon

season three is on rte and channel 5 at the mo? correct?

said in yesterdays examiner that season 5 starts on fox uk on oct 18, are we up to 5 already

Season 4 starts on the 13th of October in the states and already looking forward to downloading it on the 14 th . Roll on season 4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

Was browsing through icefilms on XBMC the other day and noticed sesaon 4 listed with 1 episode...hadn't time to check it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭LOSTfan57

Which episodes today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭ron jambo

LOSTfan57 wrote: »
    Which episodes today?
    Two eps. The meeting of the the Gov and Rick, followed by the Gov chasing down the blonde winge ;)

ron jambo wrote: »
    Two eps. The meeting of the the Gov and Rick, followed by the Gov chasing down the blonde winge ;)
    Wow.....damnit....I wanted to see Clear but musta missed it :(
    Next Tuesday will defo not be missed though :D

Great episode on RTE last night. The acting from everybody was top class, especially Norman R and Michael Rooker. Great scene between Rick and Merle where rick asks him did he even know why he does the things he does? And merle was like, no I dont, Im a god damn mystery to myself. Brilliant. I think that describes 90% of people I know.........

tunguska wrote: »
    Great episode on RTE last night. The acting from everybody was top class, especially Norman R and Michael Rooker. Great scene between Rick and Merle where rick asks him did he even know why he does the things he does? And merle was like, no I dont, Im a god damn mystery to myself. Brilliant. I think that describes 90% of people I know.........

agree can't wait till season finale next Tuesday!

S3E15 is my favourite ever TWD episode :D

agree can't wait till season finale next Tuesday!

What? That cant be right, it cant be the end of the season already.......

yep it is !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 91 ✭✭hipdoobloon

Last episode of this season is brilliant with a couple of major shocks and it seems like an eternity at this stage since I seen it and season 4 trailers look gr8

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Time - 22:00 to 22:55 (55 minutes long).
    When - Tuesday 8th October on RTÉ Two HD

Welcome to the Tombs. Series 3, episode 16.
    "Welcome to the Tombs" Rick and the group have to seriously consider if the prison is worth defending as the Governor's impending attack looms over their heads.
    Director: Ernest R. Dickerson
    Starring: Andrew Lincoln, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Norman Reedus, Steven Yeun, Lauren Cohan
    (Last In Series, Subtitles, 2013, 4 Star)

Handy that RTE are finishing right before it starts on Fox next week, as it'll refresh me, as it's been a while since i last seen it!

Advertisement