Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find good GEOGRAPHY essay "political impact on ireland of eu expansion?"

• 29-05-2011 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Can't seem to find an essay on the political impact of eu expansion on ireland anywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,451 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Eh. You are meant to write it. :)

Question: What do you think are the major impacts on Ireland are of EU expansion to date? What of the future?

Give it to me in six words.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭justified

apologies didn't mean to write that question :rolleyes:! I've written an essay on the cultural impact of EU expansion on Ireland, I've also written one on the economic impact of EU expansion on Ireland but

I don't seem to have any notes or information on the political impact on EU expansion on Ireland and I'm just wondering where I could get some information on it in order to write an essay!

Advertisement