Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grenade parody + original: Critique welcome!

Options
  • 29-05-2011 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

Up on SoundCloud: Here

The story:
    I've got a bit of a duo going on with a friend of mine. We call ourselves Cotton Ball Three and we've been playing around Galway for a number of months. We just finished a stint in McSwiggans bar and restaurant so we decided we would get some recording done.

We recorded two tracks in Sun Street studio in Tuam (of sawdocters fame) and the results were fairly smashing. Well we were delighted anyway!

So the two tracks are:
    1. Grenade of STD's: a parody of Bruno Mars' Grenade song basically "ill catch anything from ya" instead of "ill catch a grenade for you". Completely re-written and we recorded from scratch so its a very different sound.

2. Don't take me seriously: an original song written by me. We've been performing this one from the start and we are quite proud of it.

All constructive criticism welcome, once your not nasty. Both tracks can be found on the link above.

Comments

Advertisement