Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who will be the new NBA championship MVP?

Options
  • 29-05-2011 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

JAMES
    WADE
    BOSH
    Dirk Nowitzki
    TERRY
    Kidd

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

LeBron, IMO.

I can see Miami winning the final 4-1 or 4-2 and he's been immense all through the play-offs.

It'll be well deserved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hopefullyigita

Wade hands down.. Has everything..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭Sea Devils

Going to have to go with Lebron too. Everyone knows how good his offensive game is but defensively he's also shown a incredible improvement in these Playoffs and the comparisons to Pippen are valid for now at least.

Otherwise I'm going to have to go with American Airlines :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23 AsanteSamuel22

Has to be LeBron. Expect him to explode on both sides of the ball, no that his hunger is matched with substance alongside of him. If Miami can get get a handle on Dirk early in the series, the champ'ship won't last too long.

I can see a performance reminiscent of Cleveland - Detroit soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,513 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

If ever there was slam dunk this is it! LeBron and nobody else has any hope because Miami will win this one in 5 at the most.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

If Miami win, it's LeBron; if Dallas win, it's Dirk. Simple as that.

I wouldn't be so confident on Miami folks. This will not be a 5 game series, Dallas are playing very well at the moment and will cause match-up problems defensively for the Heat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 rabbite

If Miami win, it's LeBron; if Dallas win, it's Dirk. Simple as that.

I wouldn't be so confident on Miami folks. This will not be a 5 game series, Dallas are playing very well at the moment and will cause match-up problems defensively for the Heat.

It almost is what I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Wade or Nowitzki, depending on which team wins.

After game 4 James has no chance of winning MVP. :)

Advertisement