Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Account

• 29-05-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hiya there,
    I wanted to create a new account on psn but I get a error timed out message, I assume it's down for maintenance or something, so I'll wait for a few hours.
    What I was wondering is if you create a new user on the ps3 itself and don't signup yet, but play a game like GT5 and I unlock trophies and save data to that user, when I do signup can I sync the trophies to my newly created psn account after? :rolleyes:

I am slightly confused because theres no account created yet.. and what could find was based on people who already had an account but couldn't connect.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,555 ✭✭✭✭Varik

CYHSN wrote: »
    Hiya there,
    I wanted to create a new account on psn but I get a error timed out message, I assume it's down for maintenance or something, so I'll wait for a few hours.
    What I was wondering is if you create a new user on the ps3 itself and don't signup yet, but play a game like GT5 and I unlock trophies and save data to that user, when I do signup can I sync the trophies to my newly created psn account after? :rolleyes:

I am slightly confused because theres no account created yet.. and what could find was based on people who already had an account but couldn't connect.

Thanks a mill.

The first PSN id to be signed into with that profile on the ps3 will get them.

When you do make a PSN id and sign in just sync them to set them to your new id.

Advertisement