Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to transfer money into other accounts

Options
  • 29-05-2011 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

how do i set this up? like transferring money into my account into others. i have online banking already

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Its slightly different with each bank. Click on your current account and on screen options should appear to transfer money. You can then send money to another account once you have the sort code and account number. But depending its depending on the bank. For example, with ulster bank you need a card reader to send payments. With boi you have to wait until they send you a letter with a code for the transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,437 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Jet Black wrote: »
    Its slightly different with each bank.

It's totally different with each bank.

OP, please tell us which bank you're with and if it's a current or savings a/c.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

aib student account

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

You also need a card reader with AIB.. When you get it click on transfers and payments on the right hand side and its a step by step process.

Advertisement