Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating Apple i phone 4 software problem

Options
  • 29-05-2011 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

here we go again with another i phone query

Bought an i phone 4, it has software version 4.3, i plug it in and it says new version available 4.3.3, so i say download and install, after 4 mins it tells me
    "error occured network connection timed out, check your connection or settings" blah blah, i have no problem with my internet here?

Anyone know what is going on here??
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

whats the error code?

normally you can just create a new account on your computer and try it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭ironclaw

Probably just busy when you downloaded it. Try again at a different time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Are you updating it over wifi or wired connection? I had problems for ages updating my iPhone over wifi through a Netgear router, it happened on more than one computer. I finally managed it by by-passing the router and connecting directly to the modem. I don't know why the router was blocking it, I tried all sorts of fixes but wouldn't work.

Advertisement