Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Story - Help?

• 29-05-2011 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hey, I'm just wondering is anyone else thinking about trying the story option on irish (HL) paper?
    I can't for the life of me write essays & I do alright at English stories, but my teacher's never done any with us in class.
    Does anyone have any advice/tips on how to go about writing one well?
    I was thinking it might be easier to pick up marks on seeing as most people seem to go for the essay title.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭AislingMarie

snicket wrote: »
    Hey, I'm just wondering is anyone else thinking about trying the story option on irish (HL) paper?
    I can't for the life of me write essays & I do alright at English stories, but my teacher's never done any with us in class.
    Does anyone have any advice/tips on how to go about writing one well?
    I was thinking it might be easier to pick up marks on seeing as most people seem to go for the essay title.
    Thanks!

Ugh there's probably a reason no teacher touches it.
    Mine didn't either
    Have you considered the interview if it comes up?
    It's not really an essay.

Advertisement