Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MA in PR with New Media?

Options
  • 29-05-2011 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi, I am thinking of making an application for MA in PR with New Media in CIT next year. Has anybody completed this course and if they did, was it any good? What are the job opportunities like in this area right now? What kind of work could somebody get as a result of completing this qualification? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭scabo33

Hi Im just finished a 4 year Business course in CIT. Its a fantastic college i could not recommend it highly enough.

I did go to a talk where they outlined the course you are referring to. Cit is now the IT of the year but as with regard to this course i heard it was not internationally recognised so that put me off it.

Now this might be fixed this summer. As it is only a new course. I can try and get you the coordinators name if your want and he could email you some information.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 iredia

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

What do you mean by that it is not internationally recognised?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭scabo33

No problem

It just means it may not be seen as a credible qualification outside Ireland. I asked one of my lectures straight out, and he was nice enough to admit it.

But its not bad on CITs part. Its a new course and I'm sure they are working on it. If you email the coordinator you will get more information?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Hi, Just looking for feedback on this course? I like the way it covers different types of topics like PR digital marketing and event management

• Registered Users Posts: 40 iredia

if you private message me your mobile number, I can call you to discuss...

• Advertisement
Advertisement