Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Readers that use pendulums

• 29-05-2011 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Has anyone had a reading done, where at the end of it the Reader uses a pendulum to predict yes / no answers? I had a reading done recently, which in my opinion was a good reading and the Lady used a pendulum to answer 2 questions, I'd never seen this done before.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Neither do me! I guess like film and TV Industry this industry is also getting more competitive and innovative to entertain it's clients. ;) This pendulum thing I am sure to make waves in the psychic reading circles like Ouija Board... lol

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

I've used this technique a few times, but never in a paid reading (so far) but it does seem to work pretty well. Usually I let the friend (or client) hold the pendulum themselves and use it for yes/no questions. I have also used them in a study group when we were looking for "spiritual places" around the house I lived in, in Northern California. We all got some surprising and interesting results, but we all took turns and used the pendulum over a map.

In general, I am more comfortable with them as a training device to help a person develop their own talents than for reading, but its a good tool to have in certain situations.

Advertisement