Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Poetry and Stories

• 29-05-2011 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭

I'm trying to learn off notes for the poems and stories.
    I'm doing honours but I'm scared I won't do well in Irish.
    It's probably last minute nerves but I want to do Primary Teaching so irish is important.
    Any advice to calm me down-I'm actually experiencing chest pains recently from stress!
    It's so embarrassing =/x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MagsK93

First of all don't panick, its just wasted energy and its not going to help you at all! I'm repeating and last year I learned off sheets of irish notes, in the end there wasnt too much to learn as I only decided to learn notes for the ones i really thought would come up. I think if you learn off a good few verbs and terms thatll fit in most answers though id say you should be ok :) and just learn a few key words specific to each answer. If it helps last year I just wrote out the notes in english and learned them that way, it was way easier than learning it in irish! Good luck :)

Advertisement