Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym newbie?

Options
  • 29-05-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭

Wasnt getting any replies in h&f :pac:so taught Id post here also hope its ok!?
    I recently joined a local gym for 3 months on a student membership which wasnt too costly at 120e.Im male almost 21 years,6'2 &14st.Im fairly fit but I got a bit of a beer belly coming along recently.
    First day in gym I just did a bit of everything,rowing machine bout 20 mins,benching about 40/50 kg and some dumbell work.I want to tone up and build some nice solid biceps and shoulders you know yourself.The ladies shall be swooning then.cool.gif
    Advice on a routine please and I know diet will play a part so that too thanks!

Advertisement