Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a quick opinion on this company

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I know the name & they are PSA licenced so all there work should be up to the required standards. I notice they have a picture of a Secure Watch Keypad :eek: on their site. Make sure they are not installing that for you. Way out of date at this stage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I didnt think you were allowed to name companies there.

My thread post was deleted,so how come this 1 hasnt been deleted????

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

He is asking for advice on a company .
    Your here long enough to know the difference between that and Pimping/Shilling.
    Please read the charter.
    Also note the part about using the report button if you have an issue with a post. No back seat modding.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭podgee

OP,

Would highly recommend. Have used Gerry in the past and he's a decent bloke. No affiliation other than a happy punter.

P

Advertisement