Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not getting email

• 29-05-2011 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

Basically been waiting since the day PSN came back up for an email to change my password, and it hasn't arrived. Anyone else getting this? Also, anyone know the number I should ring to have this resolved? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

Is it back up? The store keeps saying its down for maintenance with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,282 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Basically been waiting since the day PSN came back up for an email to change my password, and it hasn't arrived. Anyone else getting this? Also, anyone know the number I should ring to have this resolved? Thanks in advance.

Just keep trying to reset it... If you've no luck give em a ring on 0818 365 065
    gooch2k9 wrote: »

The store is down and will be down until at the least the end of May/first few days of june

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

gooch2k9 wrote: »

The store is down, I mean when I try to sign in, it goes "your password is no longer valid" and then says "an email has been sent to your address, follow the instructions to reset your password via PC", except im not getting the email. Been trying for 2 weeks now.

I'll give them a ring on that number, hopefully get it sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭DOHC2000E

On the sign in screen click the 'Forgot your password?' tab, fill out email addy and date of birth and you should get an email within a few minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

DOHC2000E wrote: »
    On the sign in screen click the 'Forgot your password?' tab, fill out email addy and date of birth and you should get an email within a few minutes.

Tried it about a million times, nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I didnt get an email either but it did prompt me to change my password and when I changed to a new password I received an e-mail from PSN saying a new password had been entered and been onlie for about the last week or so.

Advertisement