Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving between the 3 companies

Options
  • 29-05-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

hi,
    I'm Just looking for a bit of info here. i originally moved from ESB to Bord Gais and then went to Airtricity. All in all i dont really see much savings in any of them. Most of my electric usuage is from about 5 pm onwards and was wondering what plan would suit me as i am strongly considering going back to ESB again ( i should never have left!) sorry:(

Thanks
    Darrell

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Cootehill,

No need to apologise! You're more than welcome to come back to us whenever it suits you.
    Cootehill wrote:
    Most of my electric usuage is from about 5 pm onwards and was wondering what plan would suit me

Are you on a 24hr tariff, or a Nightsaver tariff? The latter, for example, boasts cheaper rates during the hours 12am to 9am in the summer, and 11pm to 8am in the winter. The former has a fixed unit rate around the clock.

For further information on our price plans, click here. And if you are interested in switching back, or would like to discuss in more detail what specific price plan would work best for you, just PM me your details and we can take it from there. :)

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement