Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red faction: armageddon

• 29-05-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭

surprised that there hasnt been much said about the upcoming release of rf armageddon. i for one cant wait for it. rf guerilla is still one of my favourite 360 games. for anyone who has never played the red faction series i would strongly recommend giving it a shot. guerilla had some of the best game physics i have ever seen, a decent story, lenghty campaign,good graphics and a surprisingly good mp. anyone here thinking of picking it up on release?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I41DRJ43Kg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Played the demo last night and wasnt impressed tbh. The forge seems cool but the enviroments are all based in caves and the likes?
    Thats not fun at all. Guerilla was class, liked finding massive buildings and peppering it with det charges and watching it topple to tiny pieces - very satisfying. In this though because its all underground it looses a lot of that satisfaction factor. Wont be picking it up.

Advertisement