Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5230 internet

Options
  • 29-05-2011 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hey all ive a Nokia 5230 mobile and my sister had mentioned to me that I can connect it to the internet in the house, although she couldnt explain it to me over the phone and after looking through the manual and a little glance through google im none the wiser myself.

so basically what im wondering is how do i connect my Nokia up to the internet? I thought i had it, at first, but then realised that whatever i did just made the internet on my mobile eat my credit! i was getting in the internet on my mobile for about 99 cent a day and now its charging me per everything thing it loads. So a two case situation

ideally if i can get my phone connected to my home internet that'd be great as it wont cost me, but if that isnt possible id like to just get my phone back to the way it was at 99 cent a day usuage.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

I'm on O2 but I got it sorted back to the 99 cent again I think.

Ah right I was told that the phone was able to connect to the internet but must not be able to.

Thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement