Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing/Exercise Classes Mullingar

Options
  • 29-05-2011 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Sorry if this topic has been done to death already, anyways I was wondering if there are any good dancing classes in mullingar. Just for exercise and a bit of fun. I know there was a place, 2 fit? is that still there?

I've tried googling stuff but its hard to know what people have heard is good and what isnt etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

2Fit has closed down. There are a number of places doing the new big thing Zumba. Its held in the Dance Factory, Bloomfield, Phoenix yoga studio, Mojos and the Greville Arms. I'm sure there's still salsa going in some places too. Also there is bellydancing in the gym in the industrial estate, not sure of the name of it (down near nct centre).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Like the above poster said there are Zumba classes in Mullingar, the missus goes to one in Phoenix Yoga and there are classes in Mojo's disco.

www.phoenixyogastudio.net/studio.html

www.facebook.com/people/Zumba-Mullingar/100001902987783

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Fantabulous

Thanks for that guys! i'll definitely look into the Zumba classes:)

Advertisement