Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying For A 2nd Australian Working Visa

Options
  • 29-05-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

Quick question, I have an Irish Passport and a UK passport. The Irish one has my current surname and UK one has my maiden name. I've already had a working visa on the Irish one........ Is it possible to get a 2nd visa using my UK passport with my maiden name on it?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

No its not it is illegal others have done it and been caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Munster_Gal

Thanks for that
    Couldn't find any info online about it! Really want to try and go back so I'm trying to find a way around it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Thanks for that
    Couldn't find any info online about it! Really want to try and go back so I'm trying to find a way around it

Understandable but yeah that route is well known and many have fallen on their face doing it. Have a look at the FAQ for some general VISA info.

Best of legal luck to you.

I an going to close this now just in case some bight spark comes along with the story of their second cousins mate from Ballysomewhere on the border who heard from a bloke in the local that they don't check.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement