Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Honda Accord Vtec

Options
  • 30-05-2011 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

<SNIP>
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

How does the fact that its the executive model make it easy on petrol?:rolleyes:

Either way, bye bye thread I recon..:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

How does the fact that its the executive model make it easy on petrol?:rolleyes:

Either way, bye bye thread I recon..:P

Because the cruise controll lets your car stay at a constant speed in low rpms:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

why do you feel the need to put in all the '@' signs?

i've always wondered that about donedeal adverts, a reply would be great, cheers :)

i find it just makes the advert hard on the eyes and makes me click the little red x in the top right corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

it catches alot of peoples eyes lol :) it would look plain boring otherwise lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Because the cruise controll lets your car stay at a constant speed in low rpms:)

So does your brain and your right foot.

Advertising you own car for sale here isn't allowed but IMO, when people see waffle in an add, they don't look twice.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

pudzey101 wrote: »
    it catches alot of peoples eyes lol :) it would look plain boring otherwise lol

it really doesn't.

it generates a very unprofessional image of the seller and makes a really bad first impression, it almost screams desperation, as does this thread.

this might sound offensive, but i'm offering it up as genuine constructive criticism.

edit : my eyes are also already caught by the time i've opened this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Thread closed. And the OP has been banned for 2 days for advertising on the forum.

Please read the charter before posting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement