Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doctor fee in sydney

Options
  • 30-05-2011 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all im currently living in sydney just woke up this morning with a bacterial infection in my throat :( anyone have any idea how much it would cost me to go too the doctor and get some anti biotics?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

About 60 Bucks for the visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭byrner51

ya think so i thought it would be more expensive?ill let you guys know anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

byrner51 wrote: »
    ya think so i thought it would be more expensive?ill let you guys know anyway

i think my missus paid 50 to go to a doc in bondi junction , will find out the name if u need

+ whatever the medication will cost obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I woke up with the exact same - my glands are the size of golfballs and the doctor said to take "plenty of water and some panadol" - very annoying!
    Lucky I have medicare (through a permanent resident before anyone asks)

But my local doctors (in a medical centre) was $50 and another one in the city was $70

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

$80 in Mosman, the daft *****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

brian get me the pill while yer there ye!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

shakencat wrote: »
    brian get me the pill while yer there ye!!
    lol wtf?

Advertisement